2008年9月20日 星期六

Who am I ?

Hello , everyone :



My name is 杜京容 , and my English name is Stracy.You can also call me red ! I am come from Taipei , I graduated from Ging-Ling Girls High School.



I am an outgoing person and enjoy making friends with different people. People usually think I am introverted at the first glance, but then find out I am humorous and interesting. I like listening to music, especially pop music, singing , reading suspense novels and seeing action movies in my spare time.



There are four members in my family, my parents, me and my older sister. My family is always in a harmonious atmosphere, which also influences my optimistic personality.




2 則留言:

Tina 提到...

Hi Red!
I really love your topic!


I think you are a humor person too
I like your personality!



Tina

TATA 提到...

Hi, Red!

Your blog is splendid!
I think you are an interesting girl.
Your iroduction is clear at a glance.
Still let me know more about you.
^_______*


蔡函穎Rosetta